Introducing my alter-ego, The Whispering Aunty. Heralding in early this year’s silly season, she will be delivering you your weekly dose of silly news found from our RSS feed – with a touch of Malaysian humour.
For my American friends, this is how we do English in Malaysia :).
To listen, click here. Or if it successfully appears on the Flash player on the right, click there!
The links mentioned in this week’s silly news:
- BoingboingÂ (more interesting than Digg; less rude; the root of all pleasure)
- Extravagant American embassy in Baghdad @ The Nation.
- Coke recipe being sold to Pepsi @ CNN
- Singapore condemns blogger/tabloid columnist mr Brown @ Reporters Without Borders
- Bollywood’s own Superman @Â henryjenkins
- Dad robbed at parang-point at my friend Lia’s twins’ preschool @ Cuddlyfamily’s blog.
Have you got any first-hand silly news you want to share with The Whispering Aunty? Send her an email at email@example.com!